The men’s grooming industry is a huge growing market in the handcrafted industry. As people are moving towards natural and homemade products, men’s grooming is no exception. Shaving soap is an easy great way to get started.
- 6 oz. Melt & Pour Hemp Soap Base
- 1 teaspoon Bentonite
- 1 Tablespoon Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
- 1 mL Fragrance Oil
- Disperse the clay into the rubbing alcohol to remove any possibility of clumping. You can do this with a spoon and/or a mini mixer.
- Microwave the Melt & Pour soap base, remember to melt at 50% power in 30 second intervals and stir often so it doesn’t overheat.
- Stir in the clay mixture and your fragrance oil into the melted soap base.
- Pour into a container or clamshell and let it cool.