Sugar scrubs are great for body exfoliation in the shower and easily disintegrate to wash right away. This scrub will leave you feeling exfoliated, clean and moisturized without leaving your tub or shower greasy! This recipe always for slight variations in scent and clay allowing you to customize it to your taste.
Pumpkin Sugar Scrub (if desired can change fragrance oil, clay and oil to your choice)
Makes two 16 oz. jars or four 8 oz. jars
You will need:
20 oz. Foaming Bath Butter
4 oz. Sweet almond Oil
0.8 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil
6 tsp. Pumpkin Illite Clay
24 oz. Raw or Organic Sugar
Pet jars (two 16 oz., or four 8oz. or eight 4 oz.)
Spoon and/or Spatula
* Place the foaming bath butter in the mixer at medium speed for a few minutes.
* Add the sweet almond oil to the mixer
* Add the fragrance oil to the mixer
* Turn off the mixer and add the clay (otherwise the clay will make dust everywhere) and blend the clay in with your spoon or spatula.
* Turn the mixer back on and gradually add the sugar until all ingredients are blended.
* Spoon scrub out into containers and seal tightly.