- 3 oz. beeswax
- 3 oz. shea or cocoa butter
- 3 oz. oil (your choice of coconut, hemp, sweet almond, sunflower oil, jojoba, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon fragrance oil
- Melt beeswax and cocoa or shea butter together in top of double boiler or put in microwave for a few minutes (check after each minute).
- Remove from heat and continue stirring for about five minutes.
- Add fragrance oil and combine well.
- Pour into molds. You can use soap molds, jello molds, candy molds or anything just a little flexible with a suitable shape and size.
- Set aside to harden.
- Pop out of the molds.
- Store in plastic ziplock bags or wrap in cellophane.
The bars are solid, but liquefy when rubbed between your hands. Once softened, you can apply to any rough or dry areas like soles of feet, chapped lips or elbows.